Valley Christian Christ in Me T-shirts are being sent home this week. If you have not paid for your shirts please contact the office to get your balance paid. Thank you!
Friday Notes is our main source of communication and your best resource for information about upcoming events, lunch options, etc. Please read over Friday Notes each week for a quick overview of the upcoming events/dates. Event dates and athletic calendars can be found on our school website under the calendar tab. http://www.vcsriverhawks.com/calendar.html
Box Top Update: If your family is collecting box tops online via the Box Tops App, please send a screenshot of the amount collected, along with the student’s name and grade to our box tops coordinator, Stephanie Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Help encourage our students in the mornings as they arrive at school by signing up for our Morning Welcome Team from 7:45-8:05.
Come be a "Hawks Helper" on Thursday mornings. We cut, copy, staple, and as always HAVE A GREAT TIME helping our teachers be the best!!
Let’s celebrate some teacher/staff birthdays by showing them some love!!
Mrs. Coleman 7th-12th grade math: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs2
Mrs. Rambo 2nd grade: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs3
Mrs. Partain Administrator: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs4
Brooks Russell Assistant Admin.: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrrussells
BE SURE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO STAY UP TO DATE!
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.vcsriverhawks.com)
- Today, Friday, September 13: Five Weeks - Check your Parent Portal this afternoon for your student’s grades and your email for a message from our Principal.
- Friday, September 20: Early Dismissal at 11:30
- Tuesday, September 24: Cookie Dough Fundraiser Kicks off!
- Friday, October 4: K-6 Grade Grandparents Day - All School Early Dismissal @ 11:30
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
- Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.50)
- Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: No Lunch - Early Dismissal @ 11:30