Eat Dinner with us @ Chili’s on Thursday, April 19th! Please plan to eat at Chili’s and show the flyer between the hours of 5-8 p.m. and Chili’s will donate 15% of the cost of your meal to CCS! (Flyers were sent home and have been emailed. You may also access it from our Facebook page.)
Tickets for our upcoming Spring Musical “A Night of Disney” were sent home with all Elementary Students and High School Choir and Drama students last week. Each family received 10 tickets. More are available in the office upon request. Our students have been working hard learning songs and scenes. You won’t want to miss it! Also, remember that all money from sold tickets will count toward your Family Fund Drive Goal!
Lost and Found Reminders: Parents, we have several items (jackets, coats, lunch boxes, etc.) that are in our Lost and Found. We have showed items to students several times without any takers. If you have noticed missing items, please stop by the office and look through our lost and found. We will be donating these items by the end of next week if they have not been claimed. Also, it would be very helpful if you could write your child’s name on the tag of their jackets and coats. This will help us find their owners when they are left at school. Thank you!
Mark Your Calendars for our upcoming Spring Denim and Diamonds Dinner on Saturday, April 21st at The Barn at Twin Oaks!
We are also in need of corporate sponsorships, as well as auction items for this event. If you or someone you know would be willing to get involved, please contact Brooks Russell firstname.lastname@example.org or Tiffany Kilburn email@example.com or call her at 479.264.0578.
Our Guatemala Missions Team Needs Your Help! We are in need of donated items to take with us on the trip and are asking for the following donations from each grade:
K-3: Colors and Coloring Books
4-6: Deflated balls of any kind and hand-held air pumps
7-8: Bubbles and Sidewalk Chalk
9-10: Small Toys and/or Hard Candy
11-12: Frisbees, Balloons and Stickers
Please return you donations by Friday, May 4.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
A Full Calendar can be found on our website www.ccsriverhawks.com
- April 16-20: Terra Nova Testing Week!
- April 19: Eat @ Chili’s from 5-8 p.m. (present the flyer and they will give 15% to CCS!)
- Parent Meeting @ 6:00 p.m. for Upcoming Juniors and Seniors about Concurrent Credit Courses for 2018-19!
- Saturday, April 21: Denim and Diamonds Event @ The Barn at Twin Oaks 6-10 p.m.
- Friday, April 27: Spring Musical @ 6:00 p.m. Art Show in Gymnasium following the program (approximately 7:00 p.m.)!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Wednesday: Regular (small) Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($4.25)
- Whataburger Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($5.25)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Regular size Sandwich or Soup Bread Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)
Please remember, students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!