*Students must be fever-free and without vomiting for 24 hours before returning to school. Students requiring antibiotic therapy must follow the guidelines of the independent licensed provider before returning to school. This usually includes resolution of acute signs and symptoms and 1–2 days of antibiotics.
Also, please alert the office by 9:00 a.m. each day that your student is absent. This allows us to alert teachers to whether student absences are excused or unexcused, as well as helps us keep up with the number of sick students.
Valentine Grams are coming home on Monday! You can choose between a Jumbo Cupcake ($5) or a Singing Gram ($10). The orders are due by Tuesday, February 6th. If you wish to surprise your student, please feel free to return the order in a sealed envelope or bring into the office. Valentine Grams will be delivered on Wednesday, February 14th.
It’s Yearbook Time! Place your order for the 2017-2018 CCS Yearbook by visiting ybpay.lifetouch.com. School Id is 12276818.
DATES TO REMEMBER: A Full Calendar can be found on our website www.ccsriverhawks.com
- Friday, January 26: JV/V Athletic Picture Orders and money are Due
- Tuesday, February 13: State of the School Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
- February 15-19: NO SCHOOL – Varsity State Tournament/ Winter Break!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Wednesday: Regular (small) Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($4.25)
- Whataburger Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($5.25)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Regular size Sandwich or Soup Bread Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)