CCS Yard Sale is NEXT Saturday, April 6th @ 8:00 a.m.! Please bring your gently used (and priced if possible) items from 8-3 on Friday, April 5th. If you have wire hangers, we will take those also. We still need a couple of volunteers as well. If interested, please go to the signup genius link provided below: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C4DA8AB2DA1FC1-ccsyard
Our Second Annual Denim and Diamonds Event is Saturday, April 27 from 6-10 p.m. Dinner, Auction and Live Music, all in support of our school’s 2023 building plans! Purchase your tickets now from our website ccsriverhawks.com.
Illness Reminder: Parents, please read over the parent handbook and be familiar with our return to school after illness policy. Most notably -Students must be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to school. Students must also have been 24 hours without vomiting before returning to school. Thank you for your cooperation and help as we strive to keep our students and staff healthy!
Yard Sale Volunteers Needed: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0C4DA8AB2DA1FC1-ccsyard
Mrs. Long (4th Grade) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs11
Mrs. Walchshauser (Academic Dean 7-12) - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs12
Shop with Script!
Enrollment code is 59BD2B1D61623
Box Tops News: Thank you to everyone who participated in our Spring Contest! Please keep collecting those Box Tops and turning them into the office!
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Saturday, April 6 – CCS Yard Sale in the RFA Parking Lot (Donations will be accepted on Friday, April 5th)
- Friday, April 12: Donuts with Dads 7:30-8:00 a.m.
- Saturday, April 13: Prom for grades 9-12
- Thursday, April 18: Coffee and Conversation with Mrs. Partain 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, April 19 (Good Friday) - Monday, April 22: No School
- Saturday, April 27: Denim and Diamonds @ The Barn at Twin Oaks 6-10 p.m.
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
● Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
● Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
● Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
▪ Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
● Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
o Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)