Car Rider Line Reminders:
- School begins at 8:00 a.m. Tardy is 8:05 a.m. The doors will open at 7:45 a.m.
- Please follow the car rider line map provided on our website. This will insure the fastest flow in and out of our parking lot.
- Please do not park and walk up to pick up your child.
- Please do not pass other vehicles in the car rider line. Students will be exiting and entering vehicles.
- Please do not use your cell phones in the car rider line.
- Students need to be picked up by 3:20 p.m. each day. Students who are not picked up will be sent to After School Care at the cost of $15 per day.
Box Tops Reminder: Our PTO asks that you collect and return Box Tops to our school office. All Box Top income will go to our PTO to help fund teacher appreciation and PTO events. Thank you for helping!
After School Care: After School Care will begin on Monday, August 21st. Hours are 3:20-5:15 Monday-Thursday. No After School Care on Fridays. Students staying in After School Care will need to bring a small snack and drink. If you are wanting to enroll your child in After School Care, please fill out the registration form and return on Monday. This form was emailed to parents of students in K-6 today.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Monday, August 28: Mandatory JV/Varsity Parent Athletic Meeting @ 5:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 30: Seek First T-Shirt Orders Due
- Friday, September 1: Family First Friday – Out @ 11:30 (No Lunch Orders)
- Monday, September 4: No School – Labor Day
- Saturday, September 16: Golf Tournament Fundraiser for CCS! Information can be obtained from the school office or on our Website.
- Friday, September 29: Muffins with Mom from 7:15-8:00 a.m. (PTO will be reaching out for volunteers.)
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)