CCS Harvest Block Party is Tomorrow, Saturday, October 20th in the CCS Parking Lot from 2-6pm. Pre-Ordered Armbands and Tickets can be picked up at the gate. You can also purchase at the gate. Come out and have some fun with the CCS Family! (Games, Hayride, Concessions, Mechanical Bull, Dunking Booth, Music and More!)
Grades 1-12 will receive Electronic Report Cards this year. Please contact the CCS office if you have not received your email instructions on how to view your child’s report card by the end of the day. Kindergarten Parents will receive a Progress Report Checklist at Parent-Teacher Conferences.
Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on Tuesday, October 23rd. This is a time for you to have a short face to face visit with each of your child's teachers. High School Parents (Grades 7-12), please see your email for times and details.
From 3:30-5:00 ANY 7-12 Grade Parent can come visit with teachers.
From 5:30-6:00 is a special Senior Parent conference time. You can also come during the earlier 3:30-5:00 time slot but will not need to wait for the alphabetized time.
Alphabetized Times Slots for Students in Grades 7-12:
Elementary Parents, teachers have reached out by email or by note with conference times. Please feel free to contact them if you have not received your scheduled time.
Remember to Sign Up for Remind!
- Take out your phone
- Text this number: (501) 762-0871
- With this message: @a34c6
- or, Send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Illness Reminder: Parents, please read over the parent handbook and be familiar with our return to school after illness policy. Most notably -Students must be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to school. Students must also have been 24 hours without vomiting before returning to school. Thank you for your cooperation and help as we strive to keep our students and staff healthy!
Shop for CCS Info!
Enrollment code is 59BD2B1D61623
Also, follow these links for information about upcoming October staff birthdays.
Mrs. Etzel (High School) October 26th- https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs7
BOX TOPS NEWS: The Elementary Class that brings the most Box Tops from now until October 26th will win a popcorn party. Be sure to put your child’s name and grade on the clipsheets!
The High School Student who brings the most Box Tops will receive a gift card! Students will receive a Box Tops Collection Bag on Monday!
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
● Saturday, October 20: Harvest Block Party in the CCS Parking Lot!
● Monday, October 22: No School
● Tuesday, October 23: No School – Parent Teacher Conferences
● Friday, October 26: Box Tops Due and Class Contests End!.
- Please send proper utensils with your student’s lunch each day. CCS can not provide spoons or forks. *If your student orders lunch, all necessary utensils are provided by the restaurant.
● Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
● Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
● Monday: No School
● Tuesday: No School
● Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
▪ Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
● Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
o Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
● Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)