MIXED BAGS FUNDRAISER started this week! Orders and payments aredue Friday, November 13th. These items make great gifts and will arrive by Christmas Break!
CCS Student Council and our iLead Global Team is sponsoring a shoebox drive via Operation Christmas Child. Please consider packing a shoebox full of items for a child in need. Also, each box will cost $7 to ship. Our all-school goal is to pack and ship 40 boxes. All boxes and shipping donations are due Wednesday, November 18th.
CCS Scholarship Fund --investing and changing student lives, who normally cannot afford tuition, through Christian Education.
Please prayerfully consider partnering with us. For more information, contact Brooks Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 968-1429.
CCS is nonprofit 501 (c) (3)
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Thursday, October 29: Elementary Fall Musical at 6:30 P.M.
- Friday, October 30: No school
- Monday, November 2: Mixed Bags Fundraiser begins!
- Friday, November 6: River Hawk Basketball Home Games @ 4:30 P.M.!
- Monday, November 9: Make Up Pictures and Senior Portraits with Lifetouch.
- Friday, November 13: Mixed Bags Orders Due
- Wednesday, November 18: OCC Shoeboxes and shipping donations due!
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese or Grilled Cheese ($4)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.30) OR Fruit ($6.30)