- Take out your phone
- Text this number: (501) 762-0871
- With this message: @a34c6
- or, Send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in wishing "Happy Birthday" to the following CCS faculty and staff members! Please follow the links below to sign-up to help us celebrate:
Mrs. Lisa Boone https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445a5af2da64-msboone
Mrs. Dadrian Russell https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445a5af2da64-mrs
Please return your PTO Volunteer Forms to the CCS Office asap. If you need one, let us know and we will send one your way!
Keep collecting those Box Tops and be sure to download the Bonus App. Our goal this year is $1000.
After School Program:
CCS offers an After-School Program for students in grades K-6 from 3:20-5:15 each school day. For more information or Registration Forms, please contact the school office.
Athletic Fee Reminder: The following fees are coming due on Friday, August 31st. Please contact Mrs. Crow with any questions.
$150.00 Cheerleading Fee
$350.00 Rock Climbing Fee
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Monday, September 3: No School – Labor Day
LUNCH NEXT WEEK: Please note price increases in Whataburger and Chick-fil-A
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
- Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)
- Payments need to be sent in a clearly labeled envelope with your student’s name.
- Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
- Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!