Yearbook orders are due February 1st! Order online via the Lifetouch website!
JV and Varsity River Hawk Teams and CCS Cheerleaders will perform at Home on Friday, January 18th! The CCS Junior Class will also be selling beef hot dogs, chili, Frito chili pies and sweet tea that night so make plans to join us for games AND dinner!
Parents, please read over the parent handbook and be familiar with our return to school after illness policy. Most notably -Students must be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to school. Students must also have been 24 hours without vomiting before returning to school. Thank you for your cooperation and help as we strive to keep our students and staff healthy!
Remember to Sign Up for Remind! This is the BEST way to get quick reminders and notifications from CCS!
- Take out your phone
- Text this number: (501) 762-0871
- With this message: @a34c6
- or, Send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop with Script!
Enrollment code is 59BD2B1D61623
Box Tops News: Please keep collecting those Box Tops and turning them into the office! The Spring Competition will begin on Monday, January 14th!
January Staff Birthdays:
Mr. Cox Birthday Jan. 5th https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrcoxs
Mrs. Raines Jan. 14th https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs9
Mrs. Russell High School Jan. 14th https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs10
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Monday, January 21: No School (MLK Day)
- Friday, February 1: Homecoming/Blue and White Night! (More information coming home soon!)
- Yearbook Order Deadline!
- Please send proper utensils with your student’s lunch each day. CCS can not provide spoons or forks. *If your student orders lunch, all necessary utensils are provided by the restaurant.
● Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
● Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
● Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
● Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
● Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
▪ Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
● Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
o Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)