NO SCHOOL THIS MONDAY, JANUARY 21st in observance of MLK JR. Day!
Yearbook orders are due February 1st! Order online via the Lifetouch website!
Remind Update: As of Monday, January 28th, Remind will not be able to message Verizon customers. This interruption in service is a Verizon decision and something that many schools are unhappy about. Please know that we are working hard to make other plans for our mass communication system and we will alert our families as soon as a solution is finalized.
Parents, please read over the parent handbook and be familiar with our return to school after illness policy. Most notably -Students must be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to school. Students must also have been 24 hours without vomiting before returning to school. Thank you for your cooperation and help as we strive to keep our students and staff healthy!
Shop with Script!
Enrollment code is 59BD2B1D61623
Box Tops News: Please keep collecting those Box Tops and turning them into the office! The Spring Competition began on Monday, January 14th and ends February 27th!
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Monday, January 21: No School (MLK Day)
- Friday, February 1: Homecoming/Blue and White Night! (More information coming home soon!)
- Yearbook Order Deadline!
- Friday, February 8: Muffins with Mom @ 7:30 a.m.!
- Please send proper utensils with your student’s lunch each day. CCS can not provide spoons or forks. *If your student orders lunch, all necessary utensils are provided by the restaurant.
● Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
● Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
● Monday: No School
● Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
● Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
▪ Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
● Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
o Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)