K-3: Colors and Coloring Books
4-6: Deflated balls of any kind and hand-held air pumps
7-8: Bubbles and Sidewalk Chalk
9-10: Small Toys and/or Hard Candy
11-12: Frisbees, Balloons and Stickers
If possible, please return you donations by today, Friday, May 4.
JV and Varsity Athletic Banquet is this Tuesday, May 8th at 6:00 p.m. in the RFA Fellowship Hall. All JV/V athletes and families are encouraged to attend. Finger foods will be served.
Elementary Awards Assembly will be Thursday, May 17th @ 2:00 in the school Auditorium. Parents are welcome to attend!
High School Economics Projects:
Our HS Economics class are creating “businesses” and will be marketing them by sending info home with students this coming week. Students K-12 may choose which businesses to support. That sell date will be Thursday, May 10th during Lunch Hour.
2018-2019 Book Fees are due by Friday, May 18th. Please contact Mrs. Crow at email@example.com if you have any questions about your fee.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
A Full Calendar can be found on our website www.ccsriverhawks.com
- Tuesday, May 8: JV and Varsity Athletic Banquet @ 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 14th: Yearbook Signing Party for K-12! Sno Cones will be available for $2.00 each (Cash Only)
- Wednesday, May 16 and Thursday, May 17: Semester Tests Grades 7-12 (Students will receive a test schedule from Mrs. Walchshauser.)
- Thursday, May 17: Elementary Awards Ceremony @ 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 18: Kindergarten Graduation @ 10 a.m., Semester Test Makeup Day for grades 7-11, Last Day of School AND High School Graduation @6:00 P.M.!
- Please remember that book fees for ‘18-‘19 are also due by this date.
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Pepperoni Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Wednesday: Regular (small) Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($4.25)
- Whataburger Hamburger OR Cheeseburger with Fries ($5.25)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Regular size Sandwich or Soup Bread Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)
Please remember, students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!