- Parade route begins behind the old Garner Jr. High Building (beside Sears).
- The route ends at First Baptist Church’s Parking lot. Please make plans to either walk with or have another parent responsible to walk with your student and to pick them up at that time. Teachers and staff will not be responsible to monitor children during or the picking up of children afterward.
- JV/Varsity Basketball Teams will be wearing their warm ups.
- Cheerleaders will be wearing uniforms with long sleeve shirts and pants under. (Coach Simpson will be sending details to parents.)
- Please wear your school spirit gear and/or school colors and bundle, bundle, bundle! We will also have several blue and while “Santa” hats to pass out for walkers to wear!
Parents, please read over the parent handbook and be familiar with our return to school after illness policy. Most notably -Students must be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to school. Students must also have been 24 hours without vomiting before returning to school. Thank you for your cooperation and help as we strive to keep our students and staff healthy!
Remember to Sign Up for Remind! This is the BEST way to get quick reminders and notifications from CCS!
- Take out your phone
- Text this number: (501) 762-0871
- With this message: @a34c6
- or, Send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop with Script!
Enrollment code is 59BD2B1D61623
Box Tops News: Please keep collecting those Box Tops and turning them into the office!
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Wednesday, December 5: Christmas Play Tickets are Due!
- Thursday, December 6: Russellville Christmas Parade
- Thursday, December 13: Christmas Program @ RFA Sanctuary 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 20: Early Dismissal @ 11:30 – Last Day of School for Christmas Break!
- December 24-January 4: No School-Christmas Break! Back to school on January 7th!
- Please send proper utensils with your student’s lunch each day. CCS can not provide spoons or forks. *If your student orders lunch, all necessary utensils are provided by the restaurant.
● Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
● Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
● Monday: Cheese Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
● Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
● Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
▪ Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
● Thursday: Quizno’s Ham, Ham with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
o Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)