- Take out your phone
- Text this number: (501) 762-0871
- With this message: @a34c6
- or, Send an email to this address: email@example.com
Gradelink Reminder: All parents with students in Grades 1-12 should have received an email with details about logging in to your student/family Gradelink account. This is the best way for parents to stay up to date with student grades and assignments, as well as communicate with your student’s teachers!
Please follow this link to the PTO Facebook Page for volunteer and event information! https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccsriverhawksPTO/
Also, follow these links for information about September staff birthdays.
Mrs. Coleman https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs2
Mrs. Rambo https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs3
Mrs. Partain https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs4
Mr. Russell https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrrussells
Mrs. Christina Evants (Middle School and High School) https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs5
Keep collecting those Box Tops and be sure to download the Bonus App. Our goal this year is $1000.
Kroger Rewards and Amazon Smile Instructions will be emailed home today! Please take the time to sign up and these companies will donate a portion of what you spend too CCS!
Muffins with Mom is a time for moms to bring their student to school and enjoy a light breakfast with them in the school café. It’s a come and go event that runs from 7:30-8:00 a.m. This is a K-12 event and all moms (or aunts, grandma’s, etc.) are welcome!
After School Program:
CCS offers an After-School Program for students in grades K-6 from 3:20-5:15 each school day. For more information or Registration Forms, please contact the school office.
Athletic Fee Reminder: River Hawk JV/Varsity Basketball Athletic Fee of $100 are due on October 1. Please contact Mrs. Crow with any questions.
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Friday, September 14: Early Dismissal @ 11:30
- Muffins with Mom @ 7:30-8:00 a.m. in the school café’
- 5 Weeks
- Friday, September 28: Fall Pictures with Lifetouch! (Each student will be photographed for our Yearbook. Parents will have the option to order.)
- Saturday, October 20: Harvest Block Party in the CCS Parking Lot!
- Daily or Weekly payments need to be sent in a clearly labeled envelope with your student’s name.
- Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
- Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Cheese Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
- Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)