Cookie Dough Fundraiser: Great American Cookie Dough is partnering with us for a fundraiser beginning Today, Friday, September 21st and ending on Friday, October 5th. Students will be bringing home a fundraising packet today. Please clearly label the packet with your family's Name. 50% of what you sell will go towards your Family Fund Drive Goal!!
Grandparents Day is Friday, October 5th for Grades K-6! RSVP cards are Coming Home Today! Each Elementary Student will be bringing home an RSVP card. Please fill it out and return to school by Friday, September 28th. This will help us as we prepare food and dismissal for this upcoming event. Thank you!
WIRED T-SHIRTS came home this week. Please check your shirts for correct sizes and let us know if there are any mistakes as soon as possible. Thank you!
Remember to Sign Up for Remind!
- Take out your phone
- Text this number: (501) 762-0871
- With this message: @a34c6
- or, Send an email to this address: email@example.com
Gradelink Reminder: All parents with students in Grades 1-12 should have received an email with details about logging in to your student/family Gradelink account. This is the best way for parents to stay up to date with student grades and assignments, as well as communicate with your student’s teachers!
PTO Reminders:Please follow this link to the PTO Facebook Page for volunteer and event information! https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccsriverhawksPTO/
Also, follow these links for information about upcoming September staff birthdays.
Mrs. Christina Evants (Middle School and High School) https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090445A5AF2DA64-mrs5
BOX TOPS NEWS: The Elementary Class that brings the most Box Tops from now until October 26th will win a popcorn party. Be sure to put your child’s name and grade on the clipsheets!
The High School Student who brings the most Box Tops will receive a gift card! Students will receive a Box Tops Collection Bag on Monday!
Athletic Fee Reminder: River Hawk JV/Varsity Basketball Athletic Fee of $100 are due on October 1. Please contact Mrs. Crow with any questions.
DATES TO REMEMBER: (Please see the school calendar via our website for athletics and other upcoming events. www.ccsriverhawks.com)
- Friday, September 21: Great American Cookie Dough Co. Fundraiser Begins!
- Friday, September 28: Fall Pictures with Lifetouch! (Each student will be photographed for our Yearbook. Parents will have the option to order.)
- Friday, October 5: Grandparent's Day! Early Dismissal @ 11:30! Cookie Dough Fundraiser Ends!
- Saturday, October 20: Harvest Block Party in the CCS Parking Lot!
- Daily or Weekly payments need to be sent in a clearly labeled envelope with your student’s name.
- Elementary Parents, please communicate with your child’s teacher about what items you want your child to order each day.
- Students will not be allowed to charge lunch orders. They will need to pay on the day they order, or parents can pay the office in advance. Thank you!
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Cheese Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken Tacos, Beef Tacos, or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Wednesday: Whataburger Regular (Small) Burger and Fries $4.50
- Whataburger Burger and Fries $5.50
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Quizno’s Specialties (Offered to Grades 7-12) Large Specialty Sandwich or Soup Bowl with Chips ($6.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($6.00) OR Fruit ($7.00)