- Our PTO asks that you collect and return Box Tops to our school office.
- PTO is in need of volunteers for the upcoming Muffins with Mom and Grandparent’s Day Events. Please contact Vicki firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer email@example.com if you are interested in helping!
- If you have not received the PTO Newsletter with information about upcoming events, please contact the office.
Car Rider Line Reminders:
- School begins at 8:00 a.m. Tardy is 8:05 a.m. The doors will open at 7:45 a.m.
- Please follow the car rider line map provided on our website. This will insure the fastest flow in and out of our parking lot.
- Please do not park and walk up to pick up your child.
- Please do not pass other vehicles in the car rider line. Students will be exiting and entering vehicles.
- Please do not use your cell phones in the car rider line.
- Students need to be picked up by 3:20 p.m. each day. Students who are not picked up will be sent to After School Care at the cost of $15 per day.
After School Care: After School Care is available for students in Grades K-6. Hours are 3:20-5:15 Monday-Thursday. No After School Care on Fridays. Students staying in After School Care will need to bring a small snack and drink. If you are wanting to enroll your child in After School Care, please fill out the registration form and return on Monday. This form was emailed to parents of students in K-6 today.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Friday, September 15: Students in Grades K-2 go to the Pope County Fair!
- Saturday, September 16: Golf Tournament Fundraiser for CCS! Information can be obtained from the school office or on our Website.
- Friday, September 29: Muffins with Mom from 7:15-8:00 a.m. (PTO will be reaching out for volunteers.)
LUNCH NEXT WEEK:
- Monday: Cheese Pizza ($1.50 per slice)
- Tuesday: Chicken or Beef Tacos or Rice ($1.50 each)
- Thursday: Quizno’s Turkey, Turkey with Cheese, Pizza Flatbread or Mac and Cheese (All Options come with Lays Potato Chips) ($4.25)
- Friday: Chick fil A Sandwich OR 8-count Nugget and Chips ($5.50) OR Fruit ($6.50)